company was established by Gwyn and Buddug Morris in the 1950’s.
During this time we have built up a reputation for growing and
supplying quality chipping potatoes. In the early days potatoes had to
be dug with a fork. The company is now run by three generations. Alun
Morris, their son, joined the business in the 1980's. Bedwyr Morris,
the grandson is now involved together with Iona Morris, Alun's wife,
with helping hand from Siwan Morris, the grandaughter.